Tuesday 19 September 2017

Introduction of me

Hi dear students I am Anuj Yadav announcing you that I am starting to give you coaching by my blog
Video without any fees.
Coaching will become very interesting because we will learn science with masti
I will upload my videos for class 9th and 10th science and 11th and 12th physics and chemistry 
Video duration only 15 to 20 minute . We complete the given topic with masti and too much fun.
So get ready. I have completed my 12th from SVSSPS. I am IIT SELECTED 2013. But I can't join it because I was suffering from obsessive cumpalsasive disorder at that time a serious mental problem. 
After 3 years of treatment now I am back to my normal position but I waiste 3 years of my life due to which I was finding a difficulty for getting a job 
At present I am btc trainer from SMGI and sharing my blog so please join this blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment